Software Quality Assessment
Transform Your Software Development Team into an Industry Leader
Are You Struggling to Improve Your Software Team's Performance?
Your software team is stuck. You're facing recurring issues with code quality, testing, and Agile practices. You know you need to make a change but you're paralyzed by uncertainty.
Imagine Knowing Exactly What To Do Next
Imagine your team working smarter, not harder. Imagine those recurring issues disappearing. Imagine having the confidence to act decisively on improving your team's performance.
Get a Personalized Plan From an Industry Expert
Book a live 1-on-1 assessment session with me. Why?
- I have years of experience in software development and have helped numerous teams improve their performance.
- I'm an expert in a wide range of programming languages and technologies.
- I've trained teams globally on software engineering and its best practices.
- I'm bilingual, proficient in both English and Spanish.
Here's How It Works:
- Initial Consultation: Understand your development challenges and objectives. (1-2 hours)
- Codebase Review: Conduct a thorough review of your team's codebase.
- Team Interviews: Speak with team members to understand their development practices.
- Quality Assessment: Evaluate your team's software quality based on code review and interviews.
- Recommendations Report: Compile a detailed report outlining areas for improvement and actionable steps.
100% Money-Back Guarantee!
If at the end of our session you feel you have not gotten your money's worth, just let us know and we'll refund your payment in full.
Ready To Get Started?
Are you ready to take your software team to the next level? Great!
Don't Take My Word For It...
“Edgardo has a reputation for getting customers with complex problems akin to science fiction and somehow solve them with finesse. For me, he’s not only a leader or a mentor but a wizard.”
- Lenny Mendez | Lenny Dev LLC | Software Developer
“Edgardo is one of the most knowledgeable and fastest programmers I know. He always makes sure to be up to date with the latest tools and has a keen eye for improving products and developing innovative ideas.”
- Tania Gonzalez | Skyrocket Development | Creative Director
“Edgardo has a vast knowledge and understanding of development processes and technical abilities which he consistently demonstrates through the quality of his work."
- Karlo Martinez | MigoIQ | Software Engineer
“Edgardo has a natural skill of producing creative technical solutions, working with different systems, and quickly adopting new technologies."
- Gabriel Flores | Loveshare | CEO
Hi, I am Edgardo Carreras, and I've been a software developer, CTO, consultant, and trainer for the better part of the past decade. I have mentored and trained hundreds of developers and have a track record in scaling and building successful software development teams and products.
In my first year as a software engineer, I helped a small agency improve its development workflow, increasing its revenue by 300%. A desire to improve the industry's professionalism led me to found a software agency of my own in Puerto Rico.
By leading different organizations as a CTO, consulting teams, and training developers, I've learned how to improve programmers' professionalism and transcend the quality of their craft to the next level.
This Is Your Moment
Don't let another opportunity slip away! You're at the end of this page, but you could be at the beginning of a transformative journey for your software team. Book your 1-on-1 assessment session with me now:
Still on the fence? No worries. Send me an email at email@example.com and we can arrange a time to discuss your concerns.
My 100% Money-Back Guarantee: If you follow the plan we develop and aren't thrilled with the results, I'll refund your money in full.
Don't Miss Out, Spots Are Limited
I can only accommodate a limited number of 1-on-1 assessment sessions each month. Availability is on a first-come, first-served basis. The sooner you book, the quicker you'll gain the insights needed to elevate your software team's performance.